Wednesday 12 August 2015

Too many projects...arrrgghhh!

After another successful PSSA meet at the Lleyn Peninsula, I find another aircraft I want to build - the Folland Gnat by Alan Hulme.  Steve McLaren has a lovely example that flies nicely and is finished ever so nicely - but for me it's building one of Alan's aircraft for the 2016 season that is important, what with it being the 30th anniversary and all.

So..that brings the total builds in progress / ready to start to :

  • Folland / Hawker Gnat (Hulme design)
  • Sukhoi T50 (my own design - plans printed, ready to start)
  • Hawker Sea Hawk (my own design, again plans printed, ready to start)
  • 1/6th scale Me262 (own design, lost foam fus.)
  • 1/12th scale Consolidated B24 (own design, halfway through build)
  • 4m+ wing span B36 (own design, sketches complete, plans ready to be drawn)
  • A4 Skyhawk (mass build..might build this, not sure as yet)
  • Sukhoi Su-27 Flanker (plans and parts here, from Andy Conway plan)
So I need to look at this sensibly, and trim out what I don't want for 2016. Ugh, this is going to be hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment